Rules & Conditions
- The company will not be liable for any personal injuries and/or personal property damage sustained while on its property, nor any legal expenses or any other costs and liabilities arising out of customer entry onto the property or as a result of any purchases of parts from the company.
- Customers must have permission to enter the yard.
- Absolutely no smoking in the yard. No alcohol or alcohol containers, no illicit drugs and no firearms are allowed on the premises at any time.
- No customer may drive in the yard.
No one under the age of 12 years old is permitted beyond the Office. No one between the ages of 12 and 18 years old is permitted in the yard without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- All customers must check in at the Office before entering the yard and check out at the Office when leaving the yard.
- You must supply your own tools.
- Jacks and cutting torches are not permitted. Absolutely no one is allowed to get underneath a vehicle or attempt to lift or move vehicles. If any assistance is required, please contact the Office.
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- You pull it. You own it!
- All parts are sold as is. All sales are final. No Returns, no refunds, exchange or credit only.
- The company does not warrant the reliability, safety, performance and/or fitness of any part sold.
- The company is not responsible for any damage or any other liability that may occur while transporting, installing and/or using any used part purchased.
- Sales are cash only or credit only. No personal checks.
- Gas tanks are removed by the company and disposed of.
- All tool boxes and other parcels are subject to inspection upon entering and leaving the yard.